For elite value services and industry/product marketing teams, building strong, defensible cases for their offering’s ROI (return on investment) is critical. This means the art and science of aligning the right solution, use case and success criteria produce real results (and effectively communicating those results across the Go-to-Market organization).
Building cases for ROI successfully isn’t just a matter of analytics and math, but also culture, process and technology. In this webinar, you will hear from two value services experts at Salesforce:
- David Landry, Senior Vice President, Business Value Services at Salesforce.
- Michael Caisse, Vice President, Business Value Service at Salesforce
Join us to learn how Databook helps them to:
- Pinpoint business value drivers and key use cases in partnership with Sales
- Convert value assessments into compelling ROI characterizations
- Weaponize success patterns across his teams